Miss Fee has tagged me for the 7 random facts meme –
Rules of engagement: “Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog”.
So here goes – 7 random facts that you would not know from reading this blog:
1. I finished school at 16, and at 19 was loosed apon the world as a licensed speech pathologist. I had no idea what I was I doing and the world was a better place when I left work a couple of years later.
2. I have one sibling – a brother 6 years younger than me – he briefly and mistakenly appeared on this blog as my avatar.
3. At 35, I returned to study and graduated with a BA in psychology.
4. I have been married longer than anyone else I know (more or less) – 42 years – and all to my first husband (aka Grandpa Flea)!
5. I love baked cheesecake.
6. I have no spatial ability.
7. When I was a child I had a black and white cocker spaniel called Ben Chifley. My brother had a golden cocker called Doc Evatt. (For those of you who do not know Australian political history, they were both Labor politicians)
It is actually very hard to nominate 7 people that I think wouldn’t be, or haven’t been, tagged already. I hereby pass the tag onto these people whose blogs I read and enjoy – if anyone objects to their name being here, I’m more than happy to remove it: